Boost Your Taste With Almond Butter Banana Muffins With Chocolate Chips For You Try
Almond Butter Banana Muffins With Chocolate Chips a dish that you can try for an appetizer or even a dessert. The collaboration between the savory almonds and butter as well as the sweetness of bananas and chocolate will inspire anyone to taste it immediately. This light dish is perfect if eaten with family in the evening.
Muffin is a traditional British cake that was born in the Victorian era. Where at that time, many street vendors sold muffins by placing them on a tray above their heads. The basic ingredient of muffins at that time was yeast-coated bread dough.
Usually, the residents enjoy this cake in winter and served with warm drinks such as tea or coffee. The way to eat is unique, where the muffins have to be torn off first and then spread with butter and then baked again. To make the taste more varied, the surface is smeared with homemade fruit jam.
Not only England, but America also has muffins. But the difference is that the developer does not use yeast but uses a baking powder with the baking process. The main ingredient of flour can usually be replaced with cornflour.
Today, not only Britain and America have muffins but almost the entire world. Of course, with different flavors, types, or variations. One of them is this Almond Butter Banana Muffins.
Well, let’s just make it.
Almond Butter Banana Muffins With Chocolate Chips
• 2 egg
• 1-2 cup coconut sugar
• 1 cup ripe mashed bananas (usually requires 2-3 ripe bananas)
• 1 cup creamy unsalted almond butter
• ½ cup of chocolate chips
• ½ cup banana slices
• ¼ cup pure maple syrup
• ¼ cup hemp seeds
• 1/3 cup chopped almonds
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• ¼ tsp salt
• Ground Nutmeg that has been clamped
1. You can preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
2. Prepare a food processor, add and puree all ingredients, namely egg, banana, creamy unsalted almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, salt, and ground nutmeg until well blended.
3. After all the ingredients are smooth, add the hemp seeds and stir again with a spoon.
4. Pour the mashed mixture into the prepared muffin liner. Grease the muffin liner with butter to prevent it from sticking. Fill each cup with batter and sprinkle topping in each cup with 1 topping such as chocolate chips, banana slices, or chopped almonds.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until the cake is hardened. Remove and let stand for a while. Then store it in the refrigerator to make it durable. And Almond Butter Banana Muffins With Chocolate Chips ready to be enjoyed.
Enjoying delicious snacks such as Almond Butter Banana Muffins With Chocolate Chips is incomplete if not accompanied by fresh drinks. Therefore, we recommend a Candy Corn Martini for you to try.