Easy Baileys Frozen Mochaccino With Whip Cream For Summer Dessert
Baileys Frozen Mochaccino is one of the delicious summer desserts made from a mixture of sugar and coffee cooked with water, then added with cream made from chocolate and baileys which is then served with whipped cream and you can enjoy it when the weather is hot. This soft drink that tastes like ice cream is inspired by the very popular Baileys Irish Cream.
What is Baileys Irish Cream?
Baileys Irish Cream is an alcoholic beverage made from Irish whiskey, cream, sugar, and cocoa. The composition in it is 50% fresh deep cream, with an alcohol content of only 17%. This Irish drink has a sweet taste because it brings out a milky taste and a touch of chocolate flavor that gets even better when mixed with coffee and ice cubes.
How to Make Homemade Baileys Frozen Mochaccino?
You only need to prepare coffee, water, sugar, Baileys, and whipping cream for toppings.
Bring the sugar, coffee, and water to a boil. Well, for the chocolate dough, you can smooth the mini chocolate chips and baileys and chill in the refrigerator.
Once cool, take it out of the refrigerator and add the whipping cream and let it cool again overnight for maximum results. Well, you can also add more whipping cream before serving.
What is Baileys?
Baileys is a typical Irish whiskey. Baileys has a texture that tends to be creamy and is highly recommended for those who want to drink alcohol, but don’t want to feel bitter. This drink is also suitable for those who love coffee but are looking for a different sensation. Baileys is not only used as a cocktail mix but also as an addition to coffee or cakes. Like one of them is Baileys Frozen Mochaccino.
Here’s the recipe for you.
Easy Baileys Frozen Mochaccino With Whip Cream For Summer DessertCourse: DessertCuisine: American
Baileys Frozen Mochaccino is one of the delicious summer desserts made from a mixture of sugar and coffee cooked with water, then added with cream made from chocolate and baileys which is then served with whipped cream and you can enjoy it when the weather is hot.
1½ cups whipping cream
1 cup mini chocolate chips
½ cup of sugar
¼ cup of water
¼ cup coffee
2 tablespoons Baileys
- Put sugar, coffee, and water in a saucepan, cook for about 2 minutes, or until boiling. Remove, let cool.
- Prepare a blender, add mini chocolate chips and Baileys and blend for 3 minutes or until smooth. Cool to room temperature or store in the refrigerator.
- Prepare a bowl, add the whipping cream, and beat until stiff. Enter the cool chocolate mixture and beat again until well blended.
- Pour the dough into a glass, cover with plastic wrap, store in the refrigerator, and freeze for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator, let stand for 20 minutes before serving. Top with additional whipped cream. And Baileys Frozen Mochaccino With Whip Cream is ready to serve.
Serve Baileys Frozen Mochaccino With Whip Cream with Green Slime Monster Cupcakes for the perfect day.