Yummy Banana Blueberry Fritters Recipe Make Satiety
Banana Blueberry Fritters is a delicious and filling snack that is a collaboration between sweet bananas and fresh blueberries. You can serve this one snack as a snack or as a dessert and enjoy it with the whole family at home.
Bananas are high in carbohydrates, fiber, B vitamins, and potassium. A study published in the Journal of the American Society of Hypertension found that potassium-rich foods can help lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease. Banana is a tropical fruit that can not only be used as a snack but can also be used as a processed addition.
While blueberries are one fruit that has a sour taste which also has a myriad of benefits. The content of anthocyanins in blueberries acts as an antioxidant that functions to neutralize free radicals. The pterostilbene compounds in blueberries are able to stimulate receptor proteins in cells, these proteins play an important role in lowering cholesterol and even losing weight. Therefore it is good for those of you who are on a diet.
But what if these two fruits are combined into a delicious preparation? Wahh, of course, not only contains lots of nutrients but is also one of our favorite foods, such as Banana Blueberry Fritters.
Well, let’s just make it.
Yummy Banana Blueberry Fritters
• 2-3 ripe fresh bananas
• 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
• 1/2 cup plain flour or wheat flour or almond flour
• 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• pinch of Cinnamon
1. Heat a skillet over high heat.
2. Crush ripe bananas over a bowl using a spoon or fork. Then add plain flour or wheat flour or almond flour with a little cinnamon. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
2. Add blueberries and stir again until combined.
3. Add coconut oil to the hot pan. Then, spoon the dough about 1 spoon into the pan per fritter. Fry for 3-5 minutes or until both sides are brown. Remove and drain. Delicious and filling Banana Blueberry Fritters are ready to be enjoyed.
Enjoy Banana Blueberry Fritters with a fresh glass of Unicorn Milkshake.
Good luck and hopefully inspire.