Cool Berry Pomegranate Martini To Accompany The Perfect Dinner
Berry Pomegranate Martini is the perfect cocktail for you to enjoy with your meal at dinner. This fresh drink made from a mixture of blueberry juice, pomegranate juice, lemon juice, blueberry vodka, and orange liqueur will not only add flavor but also enhance the taste before the main course is served. And don’t forget to add ice cubes to make it more fresh and delicious.
This sweet cocktail not only tastes great, but it also looks deadly. The perfect purple color combination, the sour mix of blueberries and pomegranates, the smoky dry ice, all mix together perfectly. This drink can be a reference for Halloween drinks that you can serve at parties.
Maybe some people think this drink is just ordinary chocolate to accompany their meal. But who would have thought that this mixture of blueberry and pomegranate juice actually has a myriad of benefits. Where both have high antioxidants, fiber, minerals, and even lots of vitamins contained therein, which of course are very much needed by our bodies.
The benefits of these two fruits include increasing the body’s immune system, maintaining smooth blood flow, preventing atherosclerosis, and reducing the risk of cancer. Some of these benefits are just a handful of the many benefits found in pomegranates and blueberries. You can consume it directly or process it into dishes and drinks.
Well, currently there are many preparations for the two fruits, such as the Berry Pomegranate Martini.
Let’s just make it.
Berry Pomegranate Martini
Ingredients Need For Berry Pomegranate Martini:
• 2 cup blueberry vodka
• 1 cup blueberry juice
• 1 cup pomegranate juice
• ¼ cup fresh lemon or lime juice
• ½ cup orange liqueur
• 3 small chunks of dry ice
• strawberry blueberries slices for garnish
How to Make a Berry Pomegranate Martini:
1. Prepare a medium-sized teapot or bowl, mix blueberry vodka, blueberry juice, pomegranate juice, lemon, or lime juice as well. Stir until everything is well blended. Cover and store in the refrigerator for 1 day or until cool.
2. Prepare a martini glass. Pour the cool liquid over it. Add fresh ice and garnish with a few slices of strawberry and blueberry. And Berry Pomegranate Martini is ready to be enjoyed.
Don’t forget to enjoy the Berry Pomegranate Martini accompanied by Lemon Chicken to create the perfect dinner.