Delicious Bruschetta Cheese Ball Recipe For Your Best Lunch
Bruschetta Cheese Ball is a delicious dish that can be enjoyed by families. This dish that combines savory and crunchy panko bread with a mixture of Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese will make anyone reluctant to refuse it.
Bruschetta itself is an appetizer from Italy in the form of toasted bread spread with garlic and smeared with olive oil and salt. Apart from garlic, some people also add fresh tomatoes, onion or garlic, vegetables, and basil as additional toppings as well as Mozarella cheese and prosciutto or dried meat.
Bruschetta comes from the Italian word bruscarea which means “grilled on coke.” In addition, Bruschetta is also called fett’unta or panunta which means oily bread. This simple food has been found since the 15th century in Italy. Bruschetta is snack food, so it is not surprising that this food is often served as an appetizer or snack.
Currently, there are so many Bruschetta recipes that are made from various ingredients, one of which is the Bruschetta Cheese Ball.
Let’s just make it.
Delicious Bruschetta Cheese Ball
• 3 chopped Roma tomatoes
• 2 slices Bacon
• 2 baguettes sliced into ½ pieces
• 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
• ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
• ½ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
• ½ cup chopped basil leaves
• 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt or other sour Cream
• 3/4 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
• 8 ounces Cream Cheese at room temperature
• 4 ounces Soft Goat cheese
• 1 tbsp butter
• 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp pepper or crushed red pepper flakes
• Olive oil to taste
1. Prepare a large bowl, mix all the ingredients of the cheese balls, and mix with a spatula until all ingredients are well combined.
2. Place the dough in the middle of a large plastic wrap, shape it into a ball, and cover tightly. Freeze for 1-2 hours in the freezer, or chill overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Heat and melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
Cook Panko Breadcrumbs until golden. Cool completely and add Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and basil leaves. Stir and chill.
4. Remove the cheese balls from the chill. Add the baked panko mixture, press it to stick until it’s evenly coated. Then garnish with fresh tomatoes and fresh basil
5. Prepare a baking sheet that has been greased with olive oil. Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 425 degrees F, for 4-8 minutes or until the baguettes turn slightly golden.
6. Prepare a serving plate, place a cheese ball on top, then garnish with fresh tomatoes, basil leaves, bacon slices, and baguette slices. And the Bruschetta Cheese Ball is ready to be enjoyed.
Enjoy delicious dishes and fill up the Bruschetta Cheese Ball accompanied by fresh Mango Lemonade for those of you who like fresh drinks from a tropical fruit.
Good luck and hopefully inspire.