Easy Ways to Make Healthy Caramel Macchiato Chia Pudding Full of Protein
Caramel Macchiato Chia Pudding is a pudding that tastes like a classic drink with a unique taste. Caramel Macchiato Chia Pudding which is full of protein and very healthy we can consume it as breakfast or as a dessert.
The combination of Silk Chia Pudding which is made very soft from mixed cashews mixed with sweet dates and caramel is not only healthy but highly recommended especially for those of you who are currently on a healthy diet.
Besides that, this type of food or drink is also very easy to make. Well, let’s just make it.
Healthy Caramel Macchiato Chia Pudding
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2/3 cup raw Cashews
- 10 large Medjol Dates
- 3 cups unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, honey, or agave
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch salt
- Put all the ingredients for the chia pudding in the blender, namely cashews, medjol dates, almond milk, instant coffee, vanilla, and salt. Blend until smooth. Add the chia seeds that have been mashed and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the jar and put it in the refrigerator for about 4 hours or until the chia seeds expand and the pudding thickens.
- While waiting for the pudding to thicken, we make the caramel sauce. Put all the caramel sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until the sauce is combined, about 5 minutes.
- Pour a layer of caramel over each chia pudding and return to the refrigerator to allow the caramel to harden (approx. 30 minutes – 1 hour.
- You are ready to enjoy delicious chia pudding combined with sweet caramel sauce.
Enjoy this delicious dessert by hanging out with your family accompanied by the fresh Rainbow Fruit Infused Water.
Good luck and hopefully inspire. Don’t forget to try another recipe from us.