Classic Caribbean Rum Punch That Can You Try
Caribbean Rum Punch is one of the most famous cocktails originating from the Caribbean. Drink one is a mix of fruit juice and Jamaican Rum that comes together to make a sweet and sour combination perfect for parties or family gatherings.
Rum is an alcoholic drink that is fermented and distilled from molasses and is usually stored in large vats made of oak or other types of wood. The largest rum producers in the world are the Caribbean countries and along the Demerara River in Guyana, South America.
There are various types of rum with varying alcohol levels. White rum is a type of rum that has a slightly sweet taste and a subtle taste. Another name is light rum or silver rum. White rum or light rum is generally used as a cocktail mixer. Second, golden brown rum is used for cooking, baking, and mixing cocktails. As well as black rum which has a slightly thicker and heavier taste.
Rum is one of the most popular alcoholic drinks around the world, especially the Caribbean. This drink reflects the happiness and carefree attitude of the people on these islands. Caribbean Rum Punch itself was originally brought from India by British sailors in the mid-17th century.
Here is the Caribbean Rum Punch recipe for you.
Caribbean Rum Punch
• 4 oz. pineapple juice
• 2 oz. light rum
• 1 oz. dark rum
• 1 oz. orange liqueur or coconut liqueur
• 1 oz. coconut milk
• 1 oz grenadine syrup
• orange and pineapple chunk for garnish
1. Prepare a measuring cup of a cocktail shaker. Add pineapple juice, light rum, dark rum, orange liqueur or coconut liqueur, coconut milk, and grenadine syrup. Shake until all ingredients are well blended.
2. Add ice to the cocktail glass and then pour the liquid over it.
3. Garnish with fresh orange and pineapple slices. And enjoy it while it’s cold.
Enjoy a glass of Caribbean Rum Punch with super soft and filling foods such as Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes.