Warm The Body With A Cup Of Chai Tea Latte
Chai Tea Latte is a variety of delicious drinks that are suitable to be enjoyed at night during the rainy season or as a dessert for dinner. This drink is almost similar to a latte made with espresso or concentrated coffee, the chai latte itself combines frothy milk with concentrated spicy tea.
Chai Tea itself is one of the most popular traditional drinks in India and East Asia. This tea is usually made by mixing several spices such as cloves, cinnamon, black pepper, and ginger which is certainly good for the body. This is because the ingredients in these spices contain high antioxidants, warm the body, and help maintain and increase immunity.
But for some people, they add milk or coffee to it to reduce the strong taste of the spice. Like one example is the Chai Tea Latte which combines chai tea, milk, coffee, and additional whipped cream topping.
Now, to enjoy this classic tea, you don’t have to bother going to India or an East Asian country, because you can make it yourself at home with ingredients that you can adjust yourself. Here we provide the recipe for you.
Chai Tea Latte
Ingredients You Need For Chai Tea Latte:
• 2 cups of milk
• 2 cups of warm water
• 2 classic chai tea bags
• 4 tbsp vanilla creamer
• 3 tbsp brown sugar or maple syrup or honey
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• ¼ tsp vanilla extract
• ¼ tsp ground cloves
• whipped cream and 2 cinnamon sticks for Garnish
How To Make Easy Chai Tea Latte:
1. Prepare a teapot, put in the classic chai tea bag, and warm water.
2. Prepare a pan, add milk, vanilla cream, salt, ground cloves, vanilla extract, and brown sugar or guava or honey to taste. Stir until well blended.
3. Prepare a cup or jars, pour the tea and milk mixture earlier. Stir until the liquid is evenly mixed.
4. Pour the whipped cream on top and sprinkle with ground cinnamon or also with cinnamon sticks as a garnish. Serve warm, or add extra ice if you wish.
Enjoy the Chai Tea Latte accompanied by a snack of Rosemary Bread.