Yummy Chicken Steamed Buns That Make You Full And Suitable To Be Eaten When Warm
Chicken Steamed Buns is one of the preparations that involve bread or buns with chicken meat and refreshing kimchi. This one preparation is perfect if enjoyed with family during the day. In addition to filling, this one product also has a lot of nutrients from meat and vegetables. Chicken Steamed Buns are better eaten warm or when they are just removed from the steamer.
Steamed Buns or better known as Bakpao is a traditional Chinese food in the form of meat wrapped in steamed buns. The meat used is generally pork but over time, the fillings of various kinds of bakpao such as chicken, vegetables, soybean butter, green beans, and so on, are usually adjusted according to taste.
The skin of the bun itself is made from wheat flour dough which is given yeast to expand the dough, then after that, it is filled with stuffing. The dough is allowed to expand and then steamed until cooked. To distinguish the contents of the buns, without meat or usually filled with vegetables (vegetarian), usually on top of the dumpling are given a drip of color.
Come on, we make it right away.
Yummy Chicken Steamed Buns
• 1 cucumber
• 3 French radishes
• 6 Chinese steam buns
• 10 oz ground chicken
• 2 tbsp black bean sauce
• 2 tbsp rice vinegar
• 1 tbsp scallion
• 1 tbsp kimchi spice blend
• ½ tsp sugar
• 1/4 tsp salt or fish sauce
• 1/4 tsp chicken bouillon powder
1. Prepare a large bowl, mix all the ingredients that have been washed and peeled clean, such as sliced radish, cucumber, green onions with a mixture of kimchi, olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste, stir until all ingredients are well blended.
2. Prepare a greased medium-sized frying pan or non-stick skillet. Then heat the olive oil, add the ground chicken that has been seasoned with salt and pepper before. Cook for 5 – 8 minutes, or until the meat is golden brown.
3. After the meat is cooked, add the white bottom of the scallion, black bean sauce, salt, pepper, spices according to your taste and water. Stir occasionally and cook for about 6 minutes or until well combined and sauce thickens.
4. Steam the bread 3 for 5 minutes, or until the bread is slightly soft and fluffy. Remove, drain, and chill.
5. Open the buns bread in the middle, fill it with some seasoned kimchi and serve while it’s still warm.
Serve Chicken Steamed Buns accompanied by Maple Cinnamon Latte which is both sweet and bitter.