Sweet Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies Recipe For Family Dessert
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies are one of the delicious and sweet snacks that are ready to accompany the family at home when they gather in the afternoon. The crispy cookies combined with the sweet chocolate taste and the savory peanut butter taste will make anyone addicted to the taste that is served.
Cookies are thin flat round cookies with a sweet and crunchy taste which are usually made from flour or wheat, sugar, raisins, chocolate chips, and various types of nuts which are then baked in the oven or microwave.
This small and sweet cake is thought to have existed since the 7th century AD in Persia. Where at that time the Persian or Iranian country was one of the first countries to process sugar at that time. Fancy pastries based on sugar were usually eaten for guests in the Persian empire.
The beginning of the discovery of cookies was accidental. When making birthday cakes that are large in size, before baking, try a small dough first to bake in the oven. The little dough dries up and turns out to be delicious and makes it last longer.
At that time, the basic ingredients for cookies were only margarine, flour, eggs, and sugar. But today we can find hundreds of pastry recipes such as cookies in various shapes, flavors, and colors. Like one of them is Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies. Where this recipe combines a crunchy rice cereal, with the sweet taste of chocolate, maple syrup, and peanut butter. Anyone will definitely be tempted by an attractive appearance and delicious taste.
Well, here we provide a recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies for you to try at home.
Sweet Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies
• 1-2 cup Chocolate Chips
• 5 cup Crispy Rice Cereal
• 1 cup Peanut Butter
• ½ cup Maple Syrup
• ¼ cup coconut oil
1. Prepare a large baking sheet and cover it with butter or non-stick paper.
2. Melt chocolate chips, peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil in a bowl in the microwave. After melting, stir until all the ingredients are well blended.
3. Prepare a large bowl, enter the rice cereal, and mix with the liquid dough that has been melted in the microwave earlier. Stir until everything is mixed.
4. Then form the cake dough to form a circle. Repeat until ingredients run out. Place the formed dough on a baking sheet that has been coated with butter or non-stick paper.
5. You can start pressing the dough until it is flat. But try not to press too hard so that the cake is not too thin in texture. You can chill in the refrigerator or room temperature to allow the cakes to harden.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies are ready to be served. You can eat it accompanied by Homemade Matcha Bubble Tea.