Super Tasty Creamy Chicken Bake Recipe With 4 Step
Creamy Chicken Bake is one of the simple foods that are appetizing but easy to make. In addition, this one food can be served as a main dish, or as a snack. You can not only eat it for lunch or dinner but also as an afternoon snack by hanging out with your family.
Usually, Creamy Chicken Bake can be served with rice, potatoes, pasta, fresh bread, or vegetables. But you also customize it to your liking.
So, let’s just go ahead and make Creamy Chicken Bake an easy and fast way.
Creamy Chicken Bake Recipe With 3 Step
- 4-5 chicken breasts large
- 1 cup sour cream
- 10 ¾ oz. condensed cream of chicken soup
- 10 ¾ oz. condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ cup of water
- First, preheat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Prepare a baking sheet, then place the chicken breasts on the greased baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Get a medium-sized bowl, then add and mix the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, mushrooms, water, shallot powder, and chives. Once well combined, put the sauce on top of the chicken in a baking sheet and sprinkle with the peppers.
- Bake the creamy chicken in the preheated oven for 40-60 minutes or until the cream mixture is browned. The chicken is ready when the internal temperature is 165 ° F.
Enjoy your best time by hanging out with the family by enjoying this delicious dish. And You can enjoy this Chicken Bake Recipe with the Sweet Caramel Apple Trifles.
Hopefully inspire. Don’t forget to try another recipe from us.