Fresh Homemade Starbuck Pink Drink (Starbuck Pink Drink Copycat)
Starbuck Pink Drink is one of the newest menus from several drinks at Starbucks. Pink Drink made from Strawberry Açai Starbucks Refresher with coconut milk and added with one scoop of strawberries.
This drink that combines the sweetness of the juice and the sourness of the strawberry fruit is not only fresh but also very Instagramable. This one drink especially comes with several choices of drinks in beautiful colors such as pink, orange, blue, green, and purple.
The drinks are named according to their color, for example, Pink Drink, Blue Drink, Purple Drink, and so on. To order the menu, customers must know and mention what ingredients are contained in the menu to the barista. For example, if you want to order Pink Drink, then ask for pink strawberry juice, vanilla bean powder, and coconut milk that is beaten with ice.
But to try this one hit drink you don’t need to go to Starbucks. You can make it yourself at home with easily available ingredients and a taste that is no less delicious and refreshing in summer.
Well, let’s just make it.
Fresh Homemade Starbuck Pink Drink
• 4 fresh sliced strawberries
• 4 packs acai berry tea or tbsp Acai powder
• 2 cups of coconut milk
• 1 cups of water
• 1 cups of sugar
• ½ cups of white grape juice
• 1 tsp agave syrup or agave nectar
• Iced to taste
1. Prepare a glass, pour the boiled water with acai berry tea, white grape juice, coconut milk, sugar, and agave syrup. Stir until all ingredients are mixed or let the liquid layered.
2. Add ice to taste. Garnish with strawberry slices. And Starbuck Pink Drink home style is ready to be enjoyed.
How easy isn’t it? We don’t need to go far to come to Starbucks but can enjoy it at home. Don’t forget to enjoy this drink with a filling snack like Chicken Steamed Buns.