Delicious Homemade Egg Roll Recipe That Is Krunchy On The Outside And Soft On The Inside
Homemade Egg Roll is one of the delicious and filling snacks that until now has become a family favorite. Not only that, but this one-dish is also very easy to make. Especially with homemade recipes which are certainly healthy and good for families at home.
Egg Roll itself is a fried appetizer that is widely served in Chinese American or Japanese restaurants. This cylindrical appetizer includes grated cabbage or other vegetables, pork chunks, and other fillings which are all wrapped in thick skin made of wheat flour and fried in hot oil. This deep-fried dish is usually served warm dipped in hot soy sauce, plum sauce, or mustard.
Well, here we provide an easy and delicious Homemade Egg Roll recipe for you.
Delicious Homemade Egg Roll Recipe
• 3/4 pound ground meat (you can use up to 1 pound meat)
• 12-18 egg roll wrappers
• 3 cup coleslaw mix
• ¼ cup sliced green onions
• 1 egg
• 1 tsp minced garlic or garlic powder
• 1 tsp minced ginger or ginger powder
• 3/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp pepper
• 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
• 1 tbsp soy sauce
• 1-quart vegetable oil
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, saute the meat that has been milled with vegetable oil. After it is half cooked, sprinkle the chopped ginger and garlic, salt and pepper, stir until smooth and cook until the meat turns brown or brown.
2. Prepare a saucepan, add the coleslaw and sliced green onions, cook about 3-4 minutes, or until ingredients are wilted. Add soy sauce and sesame oil, stir briefly then remove from heat.
3. Prepare a baking sheet, place the rolled eggshells, and place the meat and vegetable filling in each egg wrapper and fold the corners over the dough. Fold the left and right corners to the center and continue rolling. Spread a little flour paste on the last corner to help seal the egg rolls. Continue until the dough for stuffing runs out.
4. Prepare a pan, pour vegetable oil, and heat the oil to 350 degrees.
5. Fry the egg rolls in hot oil. Turn the egg rolls over occasionally, and fry them for 3-5 minutes or until the eggs are golden brown.
6. Remove and drain.
7. Serve warm with sauce according to taste.
Enjoy deliciously and filling fried snacks like Homemade Egg Roll with your family during the day, accompanied by fresh Brazillian Caipirinha.
Good luck and hopefully inspire. Don’t forget to try another recipe from us.
1. For meat, you can adjust it to your taste. Usually, egg roll uses pork. However, if you are a Muslim or you don’t like pork, you can replace it with beef or chicken.
2. You can also replace ginger and chopped garlic with garlic powder and ginger powder.