Enjoy Your Summer Day With Fresh Lava Flow Cocktail
Lava Flow Cocktail is a drink that is very popular in tropical countries such as Hawaii. This fresh drink is a type of fancy cocktail that is usually ordered and served in Hawaiian bars.
This one drink is perfect for a tropical atmosphere and the fresh summer breeze. The sweet mix of strawberries combined with the fresh pineapple fruit then the luxurious cocktail makes it even more enjoyable.
So, let’s just make it.
FRESH LAVA FLOW COCKTAIL
- 2-4 oz White Rum (or other light rum)
- 2-4 oz Coconut Rum
- 4-8 oz Coconut Cream or 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 4-8 oz Pineapple Juice
- 8 oz LAVA Strawberry Cocktail Mix
- 2 cups crushed ice or 1 cup ice
- 1 medium Banana
- 1 cup (10 oz. ) Frozen Strawberries
- fresh Pineapple slices or other fruit for garnish
- Mix ice, pineapple juice, coconut cream, banana, or other fruit as desired and blend until smooth. Then pour into a container and cool briefly in the freezer.
- Rinse the blender used earlier with water. Then mix the LAVA Strawberry Cocktail Mix, frozen strawberries, white rum, and coconut rum and blend until smooth. Then pour it into the cocktail glass and leave the glass half empty.
- Take the first mixture from the freezer. Then, pour the strawberry mixture over the pineapple mixture into any cocktail glass or glass and watch the mixture form a flow of lava.
- Serve with fresh pineapple slices or other fruit as desired.
Summer is the best time to gather with family, of course, accompanied by fresh and beautiful drinks that refresh the eye such as the Lava Flow Cocktail with Super Soft And Tasteful Lemonade Pie.
Hopefully inspire. Don’t forget to try another recipe from us.