Easy Lemon Chicken Recipe With 4 Step
Lemon Chicken is one of the best dishes that you can try if you are confused about cooking dinner for the family. This dish of soft boneless chicken breast covered with a lemon sauce made from a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil or melted butter, lemon pepper, basil, oregano, black pepper, and salt will not only add to your appetite but will also make you feel good. the atmosphere of dinner getting warmer.
Well, there are two ways you can make this dish. First, pour the lemon juice over the chicken when it’s cooked or you can spread it before the chicken is cooked.
To make it very easy. You only need 4 steps before enjoying this treat. You can also try to make it in two ways, namely by baking it or just heating it on a frying pan.
Come on, instead of being curious, we just made it.
Lemon Chicken Recipe With 4 Step
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• ½ cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
• 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or melted butter
• 2 tsp lemon pepper
• 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
• 1 tsp dried basil
• 1 tsp dried oregano
• ¼ teaspoon Kosher salt
• ¼ tsp black pepper
• some lemon slices and
• a few sprigs of fresh thyme sprigs
1. Combine lemon juice, olive oil or melted butter, lemon pepper, basil, oregano, black pepper, and salt. Stir until all ingredients are well blended.
2. Prepare a baking sheet, grease the boneless skinless chicken breast with the liquid and leave it until all of the ingredients are absorbed. Store in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 8 hours.
3. Prepare a large skillet, heat it over medium heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place it straight into the hot skillet to reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Cook the chicken for 7 minutes or until soft, browned. Remove and drain. Serve hot. Don’t forget to garnish with a lemon wedge, a few fresh thyme leaves, and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Enjoy Lemon Chicken for dinner or lunch. Don’t forget to try a dessert afterward like Butterscotch Pudding.