Soft And Crunchy Lemon Cookies Recipe
Lemon Cookies is a delicious and savory snack that you can enjoy for tea or coffee in the afternoon. This cookie, which combines the sour taste of lemon and the sweetness of refined sugar, will not fail to guide you to the perfect thing. You can serve these cookies as an appetizer, dessert, to accompany the main meal, or just as a snack.
Well, to make it doesn’t require a lot of effort and time. You can make it yourself at your house.
Let’s just make it.
Crunchy Lemon Cookies
• 1 large Egg + 1 large egg yolk
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 cups granulated sugar
• 1 cup unsalted butter
• ½ cup powdered sugar
• ¼ cup lemon juice
• 1 tbsp lemon zest
• 1 tsp lemon extract
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tsp cornstarch
• 2 tsp cream of tartar
• 2 tsp baking powder
• 3/4 tsp baking soda
• ½ tsp salt
1. preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. Prepare a mixer complete with a large bowl, add unsalted butter, granulated sugar, lemon zest. Beat until smooth and well blended.
3. Then add 1 egg and 1 egg yolk, lemon extract, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat again with a mixer until well blended.
4. Prepare another large bowl. Add flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt. Beat all the ingredients until they are completely combined.
5. Pour the flour mixture into the butter mixture bowl earlier. Beat again until all the dough is well blended.
6. Take the dough about 1 spoonful and make it into a circle and roll it between your palms until you have a slightly flattened ball that is smooth.
7. Prepare a baking sheet that has been coated with butter or nonstick paper. Roll the ball through the powdered sugar and place on a baking sheet. Repeat until the dough runs out and be sure to space the cookies.
8. Bake lemon cookies at 350F for 9 to 11 minutes or until cookies are slightly hardened. Remove from grill and allow to cool.
You can enjoy it while it’s warm. Don’t forget if you enjoy Lemon Cookies, you must have companions such as fresh Blackberry Sage Margarita and quench your thirst.