How to Make Healthy And Delicious Homemade Matcha Bubble Tea
Matcha Bubble Tea is a delicious and healthy drink that can’t be missed. A drink that combines Bubble Tea with matcha flavors which are not only healthy for the body but also very good for treating your skin.
Bubble Tea is a type of iced tea that was discovered in Taiwan in the 1980s. This drink is made with sweet tea, milk, and chewy tapioca balls.
The teas used are usually black tea, green tea, oolong tea, and sometimes white tea. Meanwhile, tapioca balls that are used alone are made from cassava starch which is rolled or shaped into balls, cooked, and seasoned with sugar or syrup.
Many people call Bubble Tea boba, and sometimes tapioca pearls or pearls. Even though all three are different.
Boba is a tapioca ball that is often the filling of bubble tea drinks made from tapioca flour, which is flour from cassava. Boba Tapioca doesn’t have much flavor, so the sweetness of the boba comes mostly from the sugar or honey-soaked before serving. Bubble Tea is a drink made from black tea, milk, and boba. Meanwhile, Pearl is a tapioca pearl.
Currently, Bubble Tea does not only come in one original flavor variant. But it has a variety of flavors that can be adjusted to taste. One of them is Matcha Bubble Tea.
Well, here is a Matcha Bubble Tea recipe that you can try yourself at home.
Healthy And Delicious Homemade Matcha Bubble Tea
• 2 Serves of ready-to-eat Boba or Tapioca Pearls
• 1 cup Milk
• 2 tsp Matcha Powder
• 2 tsp Granulated Sugar
• 1 cup hot Water
1. Prepare measuring cups, add matcha powder and sugar, every 2 teaspoons, and 1 cup of hot water. Stir until blended until all the ingredients are combined.
2. Prepare a glass or jars, put Boba or Tapioca Pearls, pour ½ cup of milk on top then pour another ½ cup of matcha tea over the milk.
3. Bubble Tea with Matcha flavor is ready to be served. You can add ice cubes if you like.
Serve fresh Matcha Bubble Tea with delicious dishes such as Seafood Casserole.
1. If you like sweet, you can add syrup or sugar from Boba.
2. You can also replace the Matcha flavor with another flavor by replacing the Matcha powder with another powder that suits your taste.