Family Favorite Delicious Matcha Gold Crepe Cakes Dessert Recipe
Matcha Gold Crepe Cakes is one of the healthy and filling family desserts. This one dessert is not only easy to make but also more fun to make with your kids at home.
Especially with the sweet melted chocolate topping, healthy matcha, and gold sprinkles, this dessert will be addictive.
So we just made it.
Delicious Matcha Gold Crepe Cakes Dessert Recipe
- 1 tbsp Matcha powder
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1¾ tbsp Sugar
- 1½ cup Milk
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 Eggs
- ¾ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 tbsp rum
- 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- Gold leaf
- Matcha powder
- melted Chocolate
or any other garnish that you can customize to your want
- Prepare a medium-sized bowl, mix all the ingredients for the crepe such as egg, sugar, flour, melted butter, milk, baking powder, and matcha powder then mix well. Pour the stirred mixture through the filter and let stand for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl, mix the heavy cream, sugar, and rum and mix until smooth to make it stiff and coarse.
- Heat a skillet and spread with butter, then pour the crepe mixture over the heated skillet. Repeat until the dough runs out, then let it cool briefly.
- Once cool, grease each crepe with the whipped cream, then add the other crepe, grease with whipped cream again. Repeat until the whipped cream or crepe runs out.
- Freeze the crepes for 4 hours. You can wrap it in plastic wrap or put it in a container.
- Cut all four sides of the crepe to make a square cake. Pour the chocolate burnt over the crepe box and let it dry. Finally, sprinkle with matcha powder and gold leaf.
- And, a delicious and healthy crepe is ready.
Gathering with a small family over desserts like Matcha Gold Crepe Cakes with Fresh Lava Flow Cocktail in summer will be a fun activity.
Hopefully inspire. Don’t forget to try another recipe from us.