Delicious Cheesy Meatball Casserole Recipe For a Filling Lunch
Meatball Casserole is a food consisting of homemade meatballs with the addition of delicious, cheesy toppings such as ricotta cheese cream toppings, parmesan, and mozzarella which are sure to melt. This delicious low-carb meal is not only filling but is sure to be loved by everyone in the family.
This meatball, which is made from ground meat and then rounded, is not only delicious as a dish but also healthy. Meat contains fat which functions as a source of energy, solvents for vitamins A, D, E, and K, as a lubricant and helps remove food waste in digestion and maintains body temperature and protects the body’s organs. Therefore we definitely need meat as a source of protein and energy for our bodies.
Meatballs cooked in homemade sauce and collaborated with melted cheeses such as ricotta, parmesan, and mozzarella which are not only delicious but also yummy. It will definitely result in a dish that is crunchy on the outside but melted and soft on the inside. Like this Meatball Casserole, it’s certainly not only delicious but also addicting.
So, without lingering too long, let’s just make a Cheesy and Delicious Meatball Casserole.
Delicious Cheesy Meatball Casserole
• 1 egg
• 2 lb ground beef
• 3/4 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
• ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
• ½ cup Ricotta cheese
• 24 ounces marinara sauce
• ½ tsp Italian seasoning
• ¼ cup shredded onion
• ½ tsp onion powder
• ½ tsp garlic powder
• 3 chopped garlic cloves
• 2-3 tbsp chopped fresh basil, oregano, and parsley for garnish
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Prepare a powder bowl, add ground beef, Parmesan cheese, eggs, shallots, garlic, parsley, and seasonings. Stir well until all ingredients are combined.
3. Shape the meatballs into small dots or circles according to your wishes. Arrange on a baking sheet that has been greased with oil or wax paper.
4. After the oven is hot, bake the meatballs for 20-25 minutes until lightly browned, or until the meatballs are fully cooked. Remove and drain.
5. Rearrange the cooked meatballs on the baking sheet. Pour the marinara sauce evenly over the meatballs. Sprinkle with ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese and bake again in the oven for about 15 minutes until the cheese is melted.
6. Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh basil, oregano, or parsley. Cheesy, melted Meatball Casserole is ready to be enjoyed.
Enjoying lunch with Cheesy Meatball Casserole will be more complete if accompanied by Popular Whipped Coffe.
Good luck and hopefully inspire. Don’t forget to try another recipe from us.