One Pot Swedish Meatball Pasta
One Pot Swedish Meatball Pasta is a dish in the form of Swedish meatballs with gravy served in one pan or skillet which is sure to be delicious to eat for your lunch or dinner. One Pot Swedish Meatball Pasta has a chewy texture and a savory taste that will be completed with the mashed potatoes.
However, until now people may still be confused about distinguishing between Italian Meatball and Swedish Meatball. Well, here’s the explanation for you.
- The meat mixture is made from a mixture of three proteins, namely beef, pork, and veal.
- The meatball is large in size and can reach the diameter of a tennis ball.
- Using more spices like chopped onions, bread soaked in milk (panade), garlic, parmesan cheese, and chopped parsley, or sometimes dry oregano.
- Has a red-colored sauce which is usually made from a mixture of marinara sauce from tomatoes.
- The meat mixture is made from a mixture of beef and pork in a ratio of 50:50.
- The size of the meatball is smaller like the middle diameter of a teaspoon.
- Using more spices like chopped onions, bread soaked in milk (panade), white pepper, ground nutmeg, and sometimes ground ginger.
- Has a light brown sauce because it is made from a mixture of bone broth, sour cream, and sometimes heavy cream.
Italian Meatball Pasta or Swedish Meatball Pasta has an aroma and taste that can whet our appetites. Therefore, if you process it wrongly, the results will be tasteless and tend to be unpleasant. So, there are a number of things that more or less affect the taste quality of One-Pot Swedish Meatball Pasta. First, from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients to how to process and serve them. But you don’t need to worry if you want to prepare delicious One Pot Swedish meatball pasta at home because we will provide the recipe for you. Let’s take a peek at the recipe.
One Pot Swedish Meatball PastaCourse: Food RecipesCuisine: American, Swedish
One-Pot Swedish Meatball Pasta is a dish in the form of Swedish meatballs with gravy served in one pan or skillet which is sure to be delicious to eat for your lunch or dinner.
1 lb ground beef
4 cups egg noodle
2 cups of milk
2 cups beef broth or chicken broth
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
½ cup seasoned bread crumbs
½ cup chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
½ finely minced onion
kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Place ground beef, breadcrumbs, chopped onion, egg in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir until well blended. Take the meatball mixture the size of a golf ball and roll it into a ball in one bite.
- Meanwhile, heat the canola oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Saute the meatballs for 2 minutes, turning them occasionally so that they cook evenly. Add beef broth, milk, and season with Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper to taste. Stir well and allow it to boil. Add the egg noodles and keep stirring until the pasta is cooked for 8 minutes or until the sauce thickens and coats the noodles completely. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and let the cheese melt.
- Serve One Pot Swedish Meatball Pasta with a sprinkling of parsley on top. And enjoy !!
Enjoy other pasta dishes by making Easy Pasta Shapes By Hand (Without A Machine).