Easy Ways to Make Delicious Pesto Shrimp Pasta at Home
Pesto Shrimp Pasta is a menu option that you can try to enjoy at lunch. But it is also possible to make it for family dinners, dates, or even when you have a busy evening so you don’t have time to make a delicious meal.
A dish that combines delicious pesto prawns with garlic paste and added mushrooms will not only make the meal warm but also perfect. What’s more, the best part is when the shrimp are cooked to perfection and packed with multiple flavors. Guaranteed, this one-dish will always be a family favorite.
Moreover, pasta is always a filling but easy to make the dish. Pasta is one of the most processed foods served in Italian cuisine. Pasta is usually made from unleavened dough made from wheat flour mixed with water or eggs.
Pasta has many types, sizes and there are more than 1000 recipes that can be made from pasta dishes. One of them is Pesto Shrimp Pasta. But to enjoy this dish you don’t have to bother coming to a restaurant. You can make it at home.
Of course, we will give you a delicious and healthy Pesto Shrimp Pasta recipe that you can try at home.
Delicious Pesto Shrimp Pasta
• 1-2 pound Shrimp
• 10 ounces Spaghetti
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes
• ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1-2 tbsp olive oil or grapeseed oil
• 1 tsp Italian seasoning
• 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley
• ¼ cup fresh Mint leaves
• 3/4 cup Basil Pesto
• Salt and Pepper to taste
How to make Homemade Delicious Pesto Shrimp Pasta:
1. Cook the pasta or spaghetti in a medium saucepan. In addition, cook the peeled and shelled shrimp.
2. Prepare a medium-sized skillet over high heat, add the cooked prawns, olive oil or grapeseed oil, basil pesto, Italian spices, salt, and pepper. Saute the shrimp for 2-4 minutes or until the shrimp is pink and opaque.
3. After that, add the cooked pasta to the shrimp and sauté a little more.
4. You can serve the pesto directly on the pan or place it on a serving plate with cherry tomatoes and Parmesan cheese on top. Garnish with chopped parsley or mint leaves.
You can serve this delicious dish accompanied with Cotton Candy Kiddie Mocktails.
1. You can use the type of linguine, vermicelli, or fettuccine spaghetti or you can customize the spaghetti of your choice.