Quick And Easy Pumpkin Alfredo Recipe
Pumpkin Alfredo is an innovative recipe for fettuccine pasta combined with Alfredo sauce which is usually made by mixing butter and Parmesan cheese.
The sauce that is the main point for this one dish is Alfredo sauce. Maybe some people confuse Alfredo sauce with Carbonara. At first glance, it looks similar because it has a white color and thick texture. However, if we look deeper, they are very different. Where the difference can be seen from the materials used.
Alfredo sauce itself is made from thick cream as the main ingredient, then combined with butter and cheese so that it has a thick texture and a very dominant creamy and savory taste. For the seasonings, such as chopped garlic, white pepper, and chopped parsley.
While Carbonara itself has a thick texture, but not too creamy. The color is also more yellowish, aka brighter. The main ingredient for this sauce is a mixture of raw chicken eggs stirred together with parmesan cheese and black pepper.
Currently, there are many recipes that appear and use Alfredo sauce and carbonara as their sauce. Like one of them is this Pumpkin Alfredo.
Well, to make it very easy and fast. Come on.
Pumpkin Alfredo Recipe
• 2 cups heavy cream
• 1 cup pumpkin puree
• ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 2 tbsp butter
• 16 oz. pasta or fettuccine
• 6 minced cloves garlic
• 5 chopped fresh sage leaves
1. Prepare a pan, and cook pasta or fettuccine until cooked. Remove and drain.
2. Heat the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Saute the chopped garlic until fragrant. Then add the pumpkin and heavy whipped cream. Cook and leave until the sauce thickens. Then add the Parmesan cheese and stir again until all the ingredients are combined. Cook again until the sauce thickens.
3. Add the cooked pasta to the sauce. Stir again until the sauce absorbs into the pasta.
4. Transfer the pasta to a serving plate and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and sage leaves. Serve warm.
Enjoy delicious and creamy dishes like Pumpkin Alfredo, accompanied by a warm and delicious drink like Chai Tea Latte.