Delicious Pumpkin Spiced Cinnamon Rolls Recipe For Perfect Dessert Autumn
Pumpkin Spiced Cinnamon Rolls are one of the favorite desserts for the family that you can try on a fall night and enjoy with your loved ones. One recipe for the Cinnamon Roll is Pumpkin Spiced Cinnamon Rolls made from selected spices is not only healthy, delicious, and filling but also has a very fragrant taste and aroma because each roll is topped with a sprinkling of ground cinnamon mixed with palm sugar, pumpkin purée, and ground nutmeg.
What is Cinnamon Roll?
Cinnamon Roll is a sweet bread or cake roll made from egg flour, yeast, butter, sugar, and cinnamon. This dough is flattened with a rolling pin (cake mill). Then on top of it sprinkled with cinnamon and a mixture of sugar and milk or butter. The dough is then rolled into a cylinder, then cut crosswise, and grilled with the roll facing up.
This bread, also called Cinnamon Bun, Cinnamon Swril, Cinnamon Danish, or Cinnamon Snail, is popular in northern Europe and North America. The names are different, but they are almost the same shape
Cinnamon Roll itself has existed since World War I in the 1920s. The recipe for cinnamon rolls was first invented in Northern Europe with the influence of the best grilling techniques practiced by the Germans, while the best ingredients are taken from Sweden and Denmark. At that time the Cinnamon Roll was popularly known as Kanelbulle to the point that this roll-shaped bread was used as a celebration entitled National Cinnamon Bun Day or Kannelbulles Dag which is held every October 4 every year.
The Swedish Butterkaka and Finnish bostonkakku (Boston cake) are cakes made by baking cinnamon rolls in a round cake pan instead of baking them separately, so they stick together to form a large round cake.
In England, this cake is known as Chelsea bread which was invented in the 18th century. In Germany, this cake is called Franzbrötchen which looks very similar to the shape of the Scandinavian cake originating from Hamburg and its surroundings. Cinnamon cake inspired by non-cinnamon French croissants. In Canada, they are known as cinnamon buns. They are usually self-coated and untreated with glizer and raisins. American cinnamon cookie rolls are often iced and sometimes fried, iced, then served as a raised donut variety. There are also regional combinations: in the American Midwest, especially Kansas.
Well, here we provide one of the recipes from Pumpkin Spiced Cinnamon Rolls.
Pumpkin Spiced Cinnamon Rolls RecipeCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: American, Autumn
Pumpkin Spiced Cinnamon Rolls are one of the favorite desserts for the family that you can try on a fall night and enjoy with your loved ones. One recipe for the Cinnamon Roll made from selected spices is not only healthy, delicious, and filling but also has a very fragrant taste and aroma because each roll is topped with a sprinkling of ground cinnamon mixed with palm sugar, pumpkin purée, and ground. nutmeg.
For the Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Rolls:
1 packet quick rise yeast
2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
½ cup milk or non-dairy milk
½ cup pumpkin purée
¼ cup of warm water
¼ cup butter, melted
3 tablespoon palm sugar or white sugar or cane sugar
1 teaspoon of sea salt
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pumpkin Spiced Cinnamon Rolls Filling:
1 cup pumpkin seeds
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons brown sugar
3 tablespoons melted butter
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Icing Glaze:
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tablespoon nondairy milk or butter or water
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F. Line a baking sheet with butter, ask for or nonstick paper.
- Prepare a saucepan, dissolve yeast in warm water, milk, or non-dairy milk and sugar (you can use any sugar, plain white sugar, white sugar, or cane sugar). While stirring and leave for 5 minutes or until the sugar is foamy. Remove and let cool briefly. Pour the yeast mixture into the stand mixer, add flour, pumpkin puree, melted butter, salt, and nutmeg. Keep stirring until the mixture is evenly distributed.
- Prepare a tray or table that has been previously dusted with flour. Remove the dough and place it on a floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic. Gradually add more flour until the dough is combined and doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Prepare a bowl that has been greased with oil or non-stick paper, put the dough on top, cover, and let it rise for 90 minutes or until it has doubled its size.
- While waiting for the dough to expand we make the filling. Mix all the ingredients, namely pumpkin seeds, sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and ginger. Stir until all ingredients are well blended. In addition, we can also make the sprinkles by mixing sugar with milk or water.
- Remove the dough and place it on a table or tray with a previously floured surface, occasionally beat the dough, then roll it until all sides are even. Sprinkle the filling on the dough and roll again. Cut it into 1-inch pieces. Place the dough on a baking sheet, cover, and let it return until it has doubled in size.
- After expanding, bake the rolls for 20 to 30 minutes, or until they are golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes. Or you can also serve it while it’s warm. Don’t forget to grease the layer of rolls with the glaze made from sugar and milk. Pumpkin Spiced Cinnamon Rolls is ready to enjoy on a fall night.
Serve Pumpkin Spiced Cinnamon Rolls with Armadillo Punch.