Enjoy Delicious And Warm Dishes Like Rosemary Bread
Rosemary Bread is a type of Italian bread made with a dough of focaccia, rosemary, olive oil, and salt, both sea salt and kosher salt. This bread is similar to sourdough bread which is a bit hard and crunchy on the outside but so soft and chewy on the inside. Rosemary Bread is usually served as an appetizer, table bread, or a snack.
The basic Focaccia or Rosemary Bread dough is generally almost the same as pizza dough. However, what distinguishes it is the additional ingredients such as fresh rosemary, olive oil, and flaky sea salt. Where the three ingredients are usually spread and sprinkled before the bread dough is baked. This bread dough has a moist texture and is used as a sweet as well as a salty and savory dish.
Well, instead of being curious, let’s just make it straight.
• 4 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 cups warm water at room temperature
• ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tsp granulated sugar or honey
• 1 tsp active dry yeast traditional
• 1 tsp flaky sea salt or kosher salt for topping
• 2 sprigs and 2 tsp chopped fresh rosemary for garnish
1. Prepare the mixer, add ingredients such as bread flour, salt, sugar, yeast, and water. Mixer or shake by hand until all ingredients are well blended. Pour the mixture into a medium-sized bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let it rise at room temperature for up to 12 hours or overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
3. Sprinkle flour on the table surface. Place the dough that has risen on the table that has been sprinkled with flour. Then knead the dough for about 1 minute.
3. Make it 2 or 3 equal parts. Shape each piece into a ball, pulling the ends down and bringing them together to make a smooth top.
4. Line a baking sheet with butter or non-stick paper. You can also sprinkle flour on top. Place the shaped bread on the baking sheet. Use your fingers to prick the dough, then grease each bun with virgin olive oil and sprinkle with plenty of rosemary and sea salt.
5. Bake the bread for about 20 minutes or until the bread is fluffy and pale golden brown.
6. Remove from oven, let cool slightly and serve warm.
Enjoy a warm and filling Rosemary Bread accompanied by a refreshing Sonic Ocean Water.