Salted Coconut Macaroons With Caramel Sauce Recipe For Afternoon Snacks
Salted Coconut Macaroons with caramel sauce is a must-try snack that families should try at home. This delicious and crunchy food can be a snack choice when you and your family relax at home while waiting for the sunset to arrive.
The coconut macaroni with the salty taste of salt and the sweetness of the caramel is a snack that is really craved by almost every home.
Caramel sauce seems to be almost everyone’s favorite. This sweet sauce is not only popular as an addition to types of biscuits, cookies, cheesecakes, drinks, and ice cream. But it is also served as a dip in various desserts and even snacks.
The treats wrapped in sweet caramel sauce with a hint of salty taste are really tempting and have a sweet aroma.
But unfortunately, not everyone makes caramel sauce. Many of them end up failing with caramel sauces that are burnt and bitter instead of making caramel sauces that are just the right golden brown color and savory sweetness.
The caramel should be cooked in a timely manner so that it doesn’t burn. In addition, it should not be stirred until it boils so that the end result is not hard.
Well, caramel sauce is the main key in a delicious, sweet, and savory dish like these Salted Coconut Macaroons. Come on, just make it.
Salted Coconut Macaroons With Caramel Sauce
• 3-5 cups shredded coconut (Sweet or No sugar added, you can adjust it yourself)
• 11 oz bag Kraft caramels
• 3/4 cup Maple Syrup
• 3 tbsp milk
• 6 tbsp salted butter
• 1-2 tsp Vanilla extract
• ½ tsp Almond extract
• Sea Salt
1. Prepare a large saucepan over medium heat. Add caramel, butter, and milk. Let all the ingredients have melted, stirring frequently so that the mixture does not boil.
2. Add Maple syrup, vanilla extract, and Almond extract and mix again until blended.
3. Add the coconut on top of the caramel mixture that has melted earlier. Stir until the coconut is well coated in caramel. Then add the remaining coconut again so that the first coconut is not too sticky.
4. Prepare a baking sheet and grease with oil or other non-stick paper.
5. Shape the dough into small cake balls using a tablespoon. Then place it on a baking sheet a short distance away. Allow it to cool or the cake has set completely.
6. While waiting for the dough to cool, prepare a small bowl.
7. Before serving, sprinkle the cakes with sea salt. And the cake is ready to be enjoyed.
Enjoying delicious and crunchy snacks like Salted Coconut Macaroons, it’s incomplete without a side drink. You can try it with the fresh and steady Malibu Pineapple Slushie.