Yummy Seafood Casserole Recipe For You As A Family At Home
Seafood Casserole is one dish that you must try, especially for those of you who really like seafood. Casserole which means pan in French is the name for any recipe that is baked in a pan. In casseroles, it usually contains rice or bread, meat, chicken or fish, and any vegetables that can be combined and grilled together to make a dish.
In fact, many grilled dishes served on a pan or baking sheet can be classified as casseroles. Such as Lancashire hotpot (UK), Cassoulet (France), Moussaka (Greece), Timballo (Italy). The casserole itself is usually cooked in the oven. They can usually be served as a main course or as a side dish in the container they are cooked in.
Seafood Casserole is a dish that combines oven-baked seafood with rice or bread and various types of vegetables. Basically this dish contains several ingredients such as garlic, onions, lobster or crab, shrimp, even shellfish, and additional vegetables you like as well as melted cheese. This dish is not only delicious and healthy but also easy to make.
So, here we provide the Seafood Casserole recipe for you to make yourself at home.
Yummy Seafood Casserole
• Shrimp (455 g)
• Large Clams (455 g)
• Jumbo-sized crab (455 g)
• Artichoke (795 g)
• 1 pack of bread or take as needed
• 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
• 4 cups dry white wine (960 mL)
• 8 tbsp unsalted melted butter
• 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
• 2 tbsp of tomato sauce
• 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tbsp of lemon juice
• 3 tsp kosher salt
• 1 tsp paprika
• chives, green onions, lemon wedges for garnish
1. First, you need to preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
2. Prepare a medium-sized baking sheet, spread with oil or butter or anti-oil paper. Place one layer of bread on the pan and bake for 10 minutes or the bread becomes crunchy or crumbly.
3. Prepare a large bowl, mix breadcrumbs, melted butter, cheddar cheese, and salt, then stir.
4. Prepare a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, add the white wine, and a pinch of salt. Cook until boiling. Then add the prawns and cook again until the shrimp are bright pink or until the shrimp are cooked. Drain well.
5. Cook the clams in white wine, let it boil, or until the clams are cooked. Drain and dry.
6. Prepare a large bowl, mix the chopped shrimp, fill the clams, and crab with salt. Stir until everything is mixed.
7. Combine melted butter, flour, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, lemon juice, tomato sauce, white wine, and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
8. Prepare a baking sheet or pan and grease with butter or oil or anti-grease paper. Spread the artichokes evenly on the baking sheet. Then, place the seafood mixture on top of the artichoke with a spoon. Pour the sauce over the seafood and finally sprinkle with the breadcrumb mixture.
9. Bake the casserole for 20-25 minutes, or until the casserole is golden brown.
10. Finally, sprinkle with green onions and serve with lemon wedges. And voila, a delicious and filling seafood casserole is finished.
You can immediately eat it warm accompanied by sweet and fresh Copycat Wendy’s Frosty.
Good luck and hopefully inspire. Don’t forget to try another recipe from us.
You can replace or add lobster or other seafood to your liking.