Cool Sonic Ocean Water (Sonic Ocean Water Copycat)
Sonic Ocean Water is a fresh drink consisting of a mixture of lemon-lime soda, sugar, coconut extract and comes in various colors. One of the most popular is Sonic Ocean Water which comes in a beautiful and calming blue sea color. The resulting blue color is made from blue food coloring.
This drink is one of the flagship drinks of Sonic, America’s one of the drive-in fast-food restaurants. Other menus from Sonic include hamburgers and fries, onion rings, corn dogs, chili dogs, and toaster sandwiches. Drink options include soft drinks, slushes, and milkshakes.
Customers can also combine different drinks and flavors to create soft drink combinations with fresh flavors like Cherry Limeade. However, one of the most popular drinks is Sonic Ocean Water which is synonymous with the blue beach color. In addition, ice cream and sundae as a dessert.
However, to enjoy Sonic Beach Water, you don’t have to bother coming to Sonic’s restaurant. Especially if the restaurant is far away or there is no restaurant in your area.
You can make your own in the exact same shape and taste like the ones in the restaurant. Well, let’s just make it.
Sonic Ocean Water
• 3 drops blue food coloring
• 3 tbsp white sugar
• 3 tbsp water
• 2 tsp coconut extract
• 24 oz of lemon-lime soda or Sprite
1. Prepare a small bowl, mix water, sugar, and microwave for 45 seconds or until it becomes a syrup.
2. Add the desired blue food coloring on top of the syrup and stir until combined.
3. Prepare a glass or teapot, pour lemon-lime soda, and coconut extract. Pour blue syrup on top. Add ice to taste. Enjoy it while it’s cold.
Good luck guys. Enjoy Sonic Ocean Water with Homemade KFC Coleslaw for the perfect dinner by hanging out with family.