Spend Summer Enjoying Fresh Unicorn Lemonade To Quit Thirst
UNICORN LEMONADE is a popular fresh drink because it is similar to the wrong menu at Starbucks. The difference is if we have to buy Starbucks Unicorn before enjoying it, we can make Unicorn Lemonade at home and enjoy it as much as possible for free.
This delicious drink in beautiful bright colors is perfect for enjoying summertime swimming, playing on the beach, or just relaxing at home. Apart from its pretty color, the fresh taste of the fruit makes this one drink super fun and super delicious.
Not only parents, teenagers, and even children will love this one drink. Moreover, Unicorn has been one of the children’s favorite fiction stories since ancient times. The unicorn itself is a Scottish mythological creature in the form of a horse with a horn on its forehead. Usually, Unicorn’s fur is white and its horn is spiral-shaped.
But who would have thought, from mythological creatures to be one of the favorites of children because of their beautiful and attractive shapes? It also pioneered the emergence of fresh and beautiful drinks such as Unicorn Lemonade.
Well, we will give you a recipe from Unicorn Lemonade that you can try to make yourself at home.
FRESH UNICORN LEMONADE
• ½ cup granulated sugar (100 g)
• 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (240 mL)
• 5 cups of water, divided
• 2 tbsp corn syrup
• Iced cube
• Pink food coloring
• Purple food coloring
• Blue food coloring
• Unicorn sprinkles or pink, purple, blue, and gold
• slices fresh lemon for garnish
1. Prepare a measuring cup, pour 1/3 cup of water, and purple food coloring. Repeat remaining water and pink and blue food coloring 1/3 cup of water each. Let stand in the freezer for 4–6 hours or until the liquid has frozen solid.
2. On top of a small saucepan, add 1 cup of water and granulated sugar. Stir and cook over low heat for 2 minutes or until boiled and sugar dissolves. Let it cool first.
3. In a bowl, pour the remaining 3 glasses of water and mix with lemon juice and colored syrup that has been cooled earlier. Stir until all the liquid is mixed. Store back in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until ready to serve.
4. Prepare a few glasses, place the lemon that has been sliced into small slices around the rim of the serving glass, then sprinkle with rainbow sugar. Add a few unicorn ice cubes or colorful ice cubes to each glass, then pour in the lemonade until it fills the glass. And the fresh Unicorn Lemonade is ready to be enjoyed.
Enjoy the fresh Unicorn Lemonade while accompanied by sweet and delicious snacks such as Almond Butter Banana Muffins With Chocolate Chips.