Lovely Colorful Unicorn Popcorn A Delicious Snack That You Can Eat If You Are On Diet
Unicorn Popcorn is one of the snacks that must be tried with children. It has a beautiful appearance and an evocative taste that makes anyone tempted when they first see it. Moreover, almost all children love fairy tales about the beauty of the Unicorn.
If yesterday we discussed the beautiful and fresh Unicorn drink. Now we will discuss foods that also take the Unicorn theme. Not cake, another kind of dessert. But this is popcorn. Yupp … a snack that we often bring and must have when watching movies either at the cinema or at home.
Popcorn is a snack made from shelled and heated dry corn kernels. This simple heating process will cause the corn kernels to expand and is usually indicated by a small bang.
This snack has been found since thousands of years ago, more precisely by Native Americans. This is evidenced by the discovery of corncobs in New Mexico which are around 3600 BC. Besides being able to be used as popcorn, corn can also be processed into corn sugar, cornflour, and others.
Maybe many don’t know that delicious snacks like popcorn are high in fiber. Popcorn can even maintain satiety and stabilize blood sugar. This food is also low in calories and low in cholesterol, so it is good for those who are dieting.
In addition, Popcorn is a food source of antioxidants. These foods are also low in water content and have more concentrated levels of antioxidants than fruits and vegetables. However, vegetables and other fruits that are rich in polyphenols also contain great vitamins and minerals.
Popcorn is usually just served with a salty taste. But now there is a new innovation from Popcorn that you can try at home. Namely Beautiful Colorful Unicorn Popcorn.
Well, let’s just make it.
Beautiful Colorful Unicorn Popcorn
• ½ cup blue Candy melts
• ½ cup gold Candy melts
• ½ cup purple Candy melts
• 2 cup mini Marshmallows
• 1 cup rainbow Marshmallows
• 7 cups popped Popcorn
• 3 tbsp Butter
• Unicorn horn shaped candy
• blue, gold, and pink sprinkles
• pink Star sprinkles
1. Prepare a large bowl, put the popcorn, and sprinkle with salt.
2. Grease the pan with butter, then add the mini marshmallows and rainbow Marshmallows. Stir until melted.
3. Pour 3/4 of the melted marshmallow mixture over the popcorn in the bowl and then gently fold the popcorn with a spoon until most of the seeds are combined.
4. Then pour the marshmallow popcorn onto the greased or non-stick paper baking sheet. If any marshmallows remain, mix them over the popcorn on a baking sheet.
5. Finally, sprinkle a mixture of Candy melts, Unicorn horn shaped candy, and colorful sprinkles on top of the popcorn.
6. And the lovely and colorful Unicorn Popcorn who’s served.
Don’t forget to compliment the Unicorn Popcorn menu with other Unicorn theme drinks such as FRESH UNICORN LEMONADE.