Crunchy Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe For Who Healthy Food Lovers
Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme is a staple food that you can try to make yourself at home.
Like a burrito, which consists of roasted wheat tortillas filled with various kinds of cooked meat such as beef, chicken, or pork. Then rolled with the tortilla earlier.
In some countries the filling of burritos is more varied, some have replaced the meat with rice, red beans, cabbage, tomatoes, salsa sauce, cheese, and sour cream. Various fillings have made the burrito bigger.
Well, one of the burritos that are currently popular is Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme which contains a variety of healthy vegetables and is perfect for those of you who like healthy food or who are vegetable lovers and avoid foods that contain animals.
Here we provide a recipe from Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme for you.
Crunchy Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme Recipe
• 2 flour Tortillas
• 4 corn Tortillas
• ¼ cup vegan sour cream
• 2 tsp olive oil
• 6-ounce soy chorizo
• ½ cup chopped white onion
• 1 small handful cilantro
• 1 handful shredded of purple cabbage
• 2 small handfuls of greens like kale or other greens you want
• 1 package Plant Perks Sriracha Cheddar Cheeze Spread
1. Preheat oven to 375F degrees
2. Place the corn tortillas on a large baking sheet side by side. Bake for 5 minutes, then turn and bake for 5 minutes on the other side for a crunchy tortilla.
3. Cook the chorizo soybeans in a skillet over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until the soybeans are browned. Add the onions and cook 3 more minutes. Set aside.
4. Place the flour tortilla on a table or clean surface. Spread a few tablespoons of Sriracha Cheddar Cheeze in the center of the tortilla in a circle the size of a corn tortilla. Then spread with vegan sour cream on top of the cheese jam.
5. Add half of the soy chorizo (soy onion) mixture to the flour tortilla, spread with the jam and vegan sour cream on top. You can add a few slices of tomatoes on top of the cream.
6. Place one of the crunchy corn tortillas on top of the filling and press gently.
7. Cover with green vegetables, purple cabbage, and cilantro on the corn tortilla and place the rest of the crunchy tortilla on top. Spread a little more Cheddar Cheddar Sriracha and spread it over the corn tortilla.
9. Then fold the flour tortilla over the corn tortilla.
10. Heat a large skillet over medium heat, then spread with a teaspoon of olive oil. Place the vegan crunch wrap supreme and cook for 5 minutes. After that, turn slowly and carefully and cook for another 5 minutes or until they are golden brown and slightly crispy on both sides. Remove the vegan crunch wrap supreme and place it on a plate or cutting board. Cut each crunch wrap in half.
11. Serve while warm. You can add toppings or your favorites.
Enjoy Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme accompanied by fresh, sweet, and soothing Cotton Candy Margaritas.
Good luck and hopefully inspire. Don’t forget to try another recipe from us.