How to Make Your Own Wendy’s Frosty at Home (Copycat Wendy’s Frosty)
Wendy’s Frosty is a daily dessert usually served frozen by fast-food restaurant Wendy’s founded by Dave Thomas in Dublin, Ohio. Frosty was introduced for the first time in 1969 when Wendy’s restaurant opened for the first time. Frosty itself is a soft drink that combines chocolate and villa.
Even though it tastes brown, the frosty content is not 100% chocolate, but a combination of chocolate and vanilla. This is in order to keep customers from feeling sick and nauseous due to the sweet taste.
In addition, even though it is made from sweet ingredients, the calories contained in Wendy’s Frosty are far less than other frozen foods. In one serving, Frosty only contains 590 calories. Frosty is a combination of milkshake and soft ice cream. Therefore, to keep the frosty fresh, usually kept frosty between -17 to -8 C.
This fresh and sweet drink has become so popular that it has even become one of the drink icons of one of Wendy’s fast-food restaurants.
But nowadays, enjoying Frosty is not only possible when we visit Wendy’s Restaurant. You can even make your own with materials that you can customize to your liking.
So what are you waiting for, let’s just make this fresh and delicious drink.
Wendy’s Frosty at Home
• 1 cup of chocolate milk
• 2-4 cup vanilla ice cream
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• ¼ cup of cocoa powder
• 5-9 tsp Nesquik Powder
• 8 ounces Cool Whip
• Iced to taste
1. Combine all ingredients such as chocolate milk, vanilla ice cream, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, Nesquik Powder, and ice to taste. Blend until everything is smooth.
2. Then pour into a serving glass. Serve and enjoy cold.
Enjoy the fresh and sweet Frosty accompanied by a delicious and tasty Homemade Egg Roll.
Good luck and hopefully inspire. Don’t forget to try another recipe from us.
1. If you don’t like cold dishes, you can remove the ice cubes.
2. You can also replace the chocolate flavor with other flavors such as vanilla, strawberry, or banana. Of course, by replacing the milk and extract powder with the fruit in question.